Saturday, June 21, 2008

Protect Baby, Protect Mom

Many of my friends are pregnant right now either with their first child or second child but I am not as luck as they are as I am still trying for one myself. Even though, I am yet to be pregnant, I started to surf for more information on anything to everything related to pregnancy, delivery to care for baby and even how to protect my baby in the future.

So what did i get from all the time wasted for my surfing purpose?

I came across this revolutionary god (alright not god, but human) invention on Cryo-Cell Innovative Stem Cell Solutions!

With their theme sound like this - Cryo-Cell's "Protect Baby, Protect Mom", it's actually remind me of the famous drama series Heroes on their oh so famous quote "Save the Cheerleader, Save The World" but hey, no jokes on Cryo-Cell's as it's really work that way since

1. Cryo-Cell umbilical cord blood stem cells are a 100% match for your baby and there is also a 1 in 4 possibility that your newborn's U-Cord specimen may be a match for his or her siblings.

2. C'elle is a 100% match for mom and researchers also believe there is potential for the C'elle specimen to match mom's first-degree relative(s) such as her parent; sibling or child.

3. Cryo-Cell U-Cord stem cells have been used in over 8000 transplants worldwide to treat over 70 diseases.

4. C'elle stem cells can differentiate into many other cell types and are currently in pre-clinical (non-human) studies to explore future therapeutic development to potentially treat major disorders such as cardiac disease; stroke and diabetes.

5. Cryo-Cell's exclusive "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" combination service provides enhanced family safeguard protection and a family healthcare investment that may potentially increase in value over time as regenerative medical therapies emerge.

I am trying hard to save more each and other day so that I will have enough to still enjoy the "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" Special Limited-Time Introductory Offer in which I did not know when will end. But to me, prevention is better than cure. For my future baby, even if I have no money to eat my favourite Marmite crab dish, I will not going to regret it.

So how about you?

No comments: