Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Online Business

How often can you actually get this kind of opportunity? Make money just by selling wholesale Discount Sunglasses? Well, not for me as I had been searching high and low looking for wholesale products that I can actually sell online but until today, none of it seems to offer me a margin that can cover my overhead expenses.

Well, since there is a booming market in the discount sunglasses marketplace, I might give it a try as nowadays everybody wants to look smart and wear designer sunglasses which bearing the leading brands. I saw a few online store that offering discount sunglasses as their product and noticed that all their sunglasses will sure be out of stock in less than a week. If you wanted the particular brand and design, you will need to wait around 3 to 4 working days for them to restock. From there, I know that there are lots of potential in this discount sunglasses business. Let see how its goes, I will try for a month or so and see the response of it.

No comments: