Thursday, July 3, 2008

Promax Calcium Xpress Supplements

Have you ever heard the quote that goes "you are what you eat"? It's sound weird but it is true!
I was a chubby little kid when I am young and of course I ate whatever my mom feed me. She was really a good cook and thus I have a lot of nice foods around me which of course was the most important factor that contributor to my size at that time.

When I was in my teenage years, I tried to go on some diet programs but at no avail since I am taking only calcium powder supplements and vitamin powder supplements which I think it is not good enough since I am not eating at all and thus my body weight fluctuated but I was never get the result that I wanted.

Of course, the problem lies with me until recently, when I met up with one of my friend that stayed in the US and she brought back some high protein bars that is she taking right now. She actually slim down a lot since the last time I met her when we are still in high school and she was actually 2 sizes bigger than me!

Guess I will check out the Promax 70 calorie that she passed to me and let see if I can shed down some pound before my friend's wedding this coming October.

No comments: