Monday, August 11, 2008

Selling Sunglasses

I am still looking for some products to be include into my site but seem like I can not find anything else. I wanted to include CTS Sunglasses into my product line since that its offer wholesale sunglasses for as low as $10 per dozen only because they are direct importers and have such large selection. I like their product lines because if they have lots of product, I myself will have varieties of Sunglass for my client as well! Not only they are selling sunglasses, I also notice that they are selling caps as well for only $2.50 and up.

I am sure these will capture a lot of new clients for me since that original sunglasses will burn a hole in my client pocket but because of CTS can brings designer quality with almost the same design and at a very affordable price, the popularity and demand will soon increase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, dropping by here. In case you are interested about the 2008 Beijing Olympic Results, check out 2008 Beijing Olympics Medal Tally Count for updates.