Monday, September 22, 2008

Stupid Monday

I am feeling lazy again. All because today is a MONDAY! I hate Monday and I know this is not the first time I blogged about hating Monday and have to work on Monday. Why we must start our work on Monday and not Tuesday?

And another thing what I hate the most about Monday is that I hardly can remember what I left on Friday..sigh..thus when I came into the office, I will be very blurt an and try hard to recall what I was doing on last Friday which of course, wasting lots of my time.

Anyway, hope the time will pass fast and no more problem will arise for the rest of the day. I hate it when suddenly there are so many problem came out and need urgent attention. Hate that very much! Hate it when people keep all the things from me and yet expect me to work it out myself. How to work like that???

No comments: