Monday, September 8, 2008

Team Foundation Server

Do you know that the SaaS (Software as a Service) is really a useful software as it reduces the burden of maintenance and ongoing operations. It is really mobile as you can use it everywhere you want as what you need is only the access to the internet which mean you can be at different country but yet still can access to SaaS. Well with this mobility, you are actually saving lots of time as well as energy as you will not need to install it into a computer or even buy the software. Just imagine if you install it into the laptop and you will need to bring it everywhere you travel. Well, I experienced that before but with software as a service tfs, I can just drop by laptop at home and travel without it.

I know that there are a lot of sites which offer such services but only Phase2Int is the best choice in the web since they are backed by the team foundation server hosting provided in the web site. Not only that, they also provide useful information and articles about the services provided by the company.

Well, if you are looking for services including tfs hosting, you may want to check out this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.