Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WALL.E Download

I hate yet to watch the movie that many people claim is the best Pixar or Disney movie of the year. The whole movie was about the small waste collector robot that slowly begins to become sentient inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind.

Yes, I am talking about Wall.E. Been out since June 27 but I am yet to watch it. See how slow I am. I am too busy to realized that the show has already taken down from all the cinema until the other day I thought that I finally can watch it but too bad, it was not there for me to watch anymore. No waiting for me. Sob!!



And the worst case is that I can't find any links to download it!! More SOB!!!

Anyone have the link for direct download Wall.E???

No comments: