Thursday, November 27, 2008

Online Shopping For Christmas

"Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle all the way.."

That was what I heard my colleague been humming all day long today inside the office while I am so busy working on the company account as well as a pile of work, my boss just dumped on my desk today and expecting me to finished it before the sun down, my other colleagues was happily humming the Christmas song and some watching Youtube, online soccer, facebook-ing and one even play the snooker online.

On the other hand, I the only one almost transformed myself into a super duper octopus with 8 tentacles trying hard to finishes all the stuff because I know that I do not have much time. Christmas is coming in less than a month and yes, I have yet to buy anything for my family members, friends and relative. Not a single thing. I remember, last year at this time, I was browsing around at the online shop for NFL Merchandise and happily, slowly selecting the items there for my nephew. Since they offer great selection of products and affordable price, I think this year, I will be going back to the same website and order online just to save the time of me going out and do the shopping instead.

No comments: