Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stress Stress Stress

So stress these days as I need to rush all my work before I resign. Before my laptop was gone, I still have lots of things need to settle but now..sigh, extra works as I need to redo all my works for the past 1 and a half years. Some I can't even recall that I ever did it before so I also not very sure how am I suppose to redo it again. Totally not in my mind. If someone would be kind enough and sponsor me a vacation to all inclusive cancun, I will be very grateful and appreciate it very much because I really need one right now. Just by thinking of the place already give me some peace of the mind. No wonder so many people gave credits to the place especially when someone mentioned the Riviera Maya's beach.

Oh, I just found out that the stupid thief who came into my house left me with a pair of silver rings in return of all my lost! They must have accidentally drop their ring while searching for mine!!

No comments: