Thursday, March 12, 2009

Honeymoon Destination

One of the friend who had just get herself married was complaining that she have not been on her honeymoon. The reason was because of the economy downturn and of course this affects our lives especially on the financial side. Well, I, myself also have not been on my wedding honeymoon as well even after 2 years of marriage.

But I do hope that I will be able to at least step my self in to the beach of Riviera Maya which is very well-known for their beautiful white sand beach! I even heard that Riviera Maya is one of the preferred destination weddings among the newly wed couple. Adapted from the Greek, the Karisma hotels offer a luxurious and most elite accommodations for those who seek for a romantic get-away!

Well, lets wait until my Little D is out in this world, then only I will got for my honeymoon. That is what my hubby said. I shall wait and see what will happen..

No comments: