Saturday, March 7, 2009

Louisiana


Eat all you can at only RM 12.90++!!

Well, this is their lunch promotion which held from every Monday to Saturday from 11.30 am to 3.00 pm. The set came with a free Ice lemon tea and a ice cream for dessert. Here are the 6 flavors of the spaghetti to order and eat as much as you can!

1. Mexican Aglio Olio
2. Chicken Stir Fried Spaghetti
3. Pasta Beef Bolognese
4. Pasta chicken smoke Sausage
5. Pasta Cabonara Chicken
6. Straw & Hay (Creamy Sauce with roasted vegetable)


What I can tell you is that, their portion is small enough for you to try for their another flavor which is just nice for me because I wanted to try all of their flavour but too bad, I only managed to try 2 of them. I will be going back for the another 4!

Here the address of Louisiana if you are a fan of Spaghetti!

BLOCK D-1-01 Jalan SS7/13A
Plaza Kelana Jaya
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7875 5230

No comments: