Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Raining...

Reached office at 8.45 in the morning just now as I do not want to be stuck at home when its starts to rain. The sky had been giving us the signal that he will be crying since few hours ago, where I am still in my dreamland (well actually not really since I can't really sleep at all) and by the time my alarm goes, I quickly prepare my self and rush to the office in less than 15 minutes time.

By the time I reached office, the sky had already starts crying a little bit and now is already 9.19am and yet, no cats and dogs yet as I am expecting it to be a huge cats fights later when the wind stop blowing...

With this kind of weather, how I hope I am now at San Diego hotel, relaxing myself and having a champagne but too bad, I am in the office right now, rubbing my eyes as I am only partially awake..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is raining here too and i am WIDE AWAKE! dont u wish u can switch places with me? hehe

babyfiona said...

u are so good lar..i so sleepy still need to go work...:(