Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Winter Melon Tale 大冬瓜 Episode 11 & 12

Gosh! Time flies! Its going to be end of March in no time and another 3 months, we will be hitting half of the year. Felt like yesterday we had just celebrated the New Year and one blink of the eyes,we are hitting mid of the year already. So fast!
How can we stop the time? Sigh!

I remember when I was in primary school, I wanted so much to be in secondary school and when I hit the secondary school, I dream to be in College and now..I only wish that the time will stop moving at all!

Today is already Wednesday and very soon, Friday, Sat and Sun and then the next week will begin. I will be complaining on how to go through the lazy Monday again and again in this blog, but don't you think that it is just too fast?? Sigh!

Bah! Enjoy the episode 11 and 12 of The Winter Melon Tale..got to get back to work..even though I am feeling a bit lazy..





Episode 11



Episode 12

No comments: