Friday, April 10, 2009

Vehicle Reimbursement Programme

I hope that the new government will give us some Auto Allowance since the got back their power in the latest election. I am too poor to renew my insurance this coming month because I just paid 300 bucks just to fix my bathroom water tanks and the toilet tank! God gracious! 300 buck just flew off like that. The handle already cost me 45 which outside is selling at a mere 10 to 15 buck! Its like day time robbery to me!

I really wish that I am not staying in this country because some how I read that in other countries, they have something they called as Vehicle Reimbursement Programme for companies with mobile employees! It's sound good right? One of the company that offer such services is Corporate Reimbursement Services, Inc. (CRS), a management consulting firm that administers highly flexible and customizable vehicle reimbursement programs for companies with mobile employees.

With their services, employer will save more on cost, reduced risk and liability exposure and at the same time, free from the administrative work which of course will be handle by CRS. Iam not sure if my boss will be interested with their services or not since our company does offer company car to the sales employees here.

No comments: