Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 Days To go

Another 10 more days to go and I will starts my maternity leave next week as well. I am planning to work until this coming Tuesday and on Wednesday I will go for the check up and hopefully this will be the last check up for me or else I will be induced if I am overdue. I got a lot of friend saying that induce will be more painful then normal birth as it will be like a force delivery whereby the doctor will put in a pill inside to stimulate or force the cervix to open up so that the delivery stage will starts to kick.

Hopefully I will not have to go through that..

As for my leg..the rashes are terrible, been climbing up to my hand but still not as bad as my leg..read from a few articles that its will only go off after the delivery..sigh..

1 comment:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

mama......
are ok liau kar?
LOLz