Sunday, May 17, 2009

pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy

I know that a lot of people do not know that I have another blog that I been posting on the progress of my pregnancy. I only told a few of my friends and those that asked for the progress of my Little-D the address of the URL so that they can read them self every time I went for a check up or anything related to this pregnancy.

As my pregnancy progress and now I am entering the last stage of my pregnancy, I started to have rashes almost all over my body and upon check out some useful site on pregnancy, I get to know that I am having this rashes called pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP) or polymorphic eruption of pregnancy. Well of course my doctor did not told me that and I get to know from Googling and doing research as well, that is why I like those site like gurgle pregnancy that equip me with lots of information. But my doctor did prescribed me with 1% hydrocortisone and its does not work for me. Anyway, I will continue to use all the resources that I can get to search for the solution to my rashes! Hopefully will not have to bear with it for long time..

No comments: