Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Gifts

I am darn tired. Haven't got a good sleep since Little-D is here. Even my hubby also effected since he also help me up with changing the diaper and feeding Little-D.

At the same time of this torturing, many friend came and pay us a visit. At the moment, I have 3 baby bags! LOL, I guess many of them does not know where to get any baby gifts as the normal retail shop will offer the same selection of baby gifts but if anyone would like to buy baby gifts, I will recommend them to check out Babynest.com which offer personalized baby and nursery essentials to unique favors for a stylish baby shower. Anything that related to baby and baby gift.

I guess I will just keep the one I am not using and when someone deliver a baby, I can pass it to them as gift as well since I will not be using all of them!

No comments: