Thursday, June 11, 2009

Days Become Nights, Nights become Days

Sigh! Days become nights and nights become days..that is what I am experiencing now. Have to wake up in the middle of the night at odd hours really make me look like a zombie but guess my body have started to adapt to the current practice as I do not have problem getting up in the middle of the night already. Well some sort of! I still will dozed off while feeding Little-D once in a while but its far more better than previous days whereby I can not even open my eyes! Not only that, I will have headache with the feeling of nausea as well on the next day because of the lack of sleep. Well hopefully everything will be fine until Little-D reach 3 or 4 months, by then I will be a bit free as he will be setting into a routine and not like this..

No comments: