Thursday, June 11, 2009

So Fast June Is Here!

Wow, so fast June is here and less than a month, we will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary! So fast reaching 3 years! I remember last year and previous year, hubby got me some wedding anniversary such as fashion jewelry sets, perfume and bouquet of flowers and in return I got him a watch and his favourite bag but this year will not be the same. This year is extra special as we will be celebrating with our new family member, Little-D.

But talking about the fashion jewelry sets that hubby got me..its was not here anymore because when our house got broken in last year, the burglars took them away as well. Hate to say, I really wanted to curse the burglar because the jewelry sets was really a great one. It is an exclusive designed jewelry by Holsted Jewelers with the design that we won't be seeing anywhere else..

No comments: