Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Day of Work..

I am half dead! Almost..

Sleep at 3.10 in the morning and then wake up at 6.55 am is no fun at all..then have to go work for 9 hours with freaking lots of work to do even on the very first day..its even worst than u go in to war zone..in war zone at least you can still ahve some shield to protect from the bullet but this one..no escape at all..

My amount of work? DOUBLE than last time...
I can't even finish one thing the whole day..guess I am not that efficient anymore..thanks to my body..I am so clumsy and my brain is working really slow..real slow..

By end of the day, I am so freaking tired because Little-D could not adapt to the new routine..been crying since he came back and after 3 freaking hours, now he is asleep..

This is even much more better than best weight loss pills that had been around for so long..I know because I knew..

No comments: