Saturday, August 8, 2009

First Saturday

Wee! Saturday is finally here! Been looking forward to Saturday since I started my work, officially on Monday and finally its been a week!Been really busy at work searching up and down in web directories for something that my boss wanted to find and not only that, got tonnes of account works that needed me to clear and not to mention that the company account ended in June 2009 and another company ended in July 2009 which mean that I need to compile two companies account and not one in less than a month!

Boss is not helping either, he been giving me extra works in addition to what I am having right now..really wanted to faint..how can I finish all the work while I am darn freaking tired everyday? Really wonder..anyway I am going to enjoy my very first Saturday eventhough I still need to babysit my Little-D

No comments: