Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Something Disturbing Little-D

This is what I called as "osi also No time"!

Little-D had been really fussy these few days. Especially fussy as I think he is scared of something. Normally he will be able to fall asleep on his own after a few songs and then he will be asleep until the next morning while in between I will wake him up to have his milk after 5 or 6 hours so that he will not be very hungry when he woke up the next morning. But yesterday and today was really a hard time for me as I need rock and carry him to sleep! Well, that is not the end, as he will normally awake once in a blue moon crying...just like a moment ago, I will need to pretend that I will be sleeping with him then only he will go back to sleep or else, he will continue to cry and do not want to sleep anymore...really wanted to faint as after finishes with all the washing and cleaning of his milk bottle, boil water, I finally can sit down and have my dinner..and now I am rushing to finish my dinner as I have a feeling that he will wake up again soon!

No comments: