Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Raning Cats Dogs

I am so bored inside the office right now. Its raining and its raining at 5.32 in the evening! Its raining heavily but luckily it is not as heavy as cats and dogs or else I will be having problem going back. My gosh, I can't imagine how will the traffic like, but I am really lucky that I stay 5 minutes away from the office which of course will not have to go through all these traffic jam.

Pity my colleague that are staying quite far away. If the rain become more heavier, I think they will going to stay back for at least 2 or 3 hours and rest on the newly bought patio furniture cushions that cost my boss a few hundred bucks! But well, the quality is very good, so it is worth it!

Well, 30 minutes more to go! Hopefully by the time I am about to go home, it will stop altogether!

No comments: