Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weird Sleeping Hours

Feeling sleepy and tired..been working hard and sleeping in late. Sometimes, I sleep at around 9 or 10 pm and then wake up at around 2 am and continue to work until 4 am and then go back to sleep and wake up again at 7 in the morning. I know this is not a healthy way because I noticed that there are weight loss, about 2 kg. I should be happy but I am not because I feel very tired everyday when I am off to the office.

I guess a few hours nap and wake up and then napping again does not rejoice my body..hmmm and I am even more tired than normal whereby I sleep at around 1 or 2 in the morning and then wake up at 7 in the morning..

Hope to finish up my work soon, so that I can sleep from night to morning without much disturbance..

No comments: