Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chicken lays Egg!!!

I was busy working and suddenly have the urge to click the refresh button. Once pressed, I was so surprised when I saw two fresh "egg" inside and without further ado, I click the "reserve" button as fast as I can. Hey, its not every a Sunday for me alright? I have not been seeing any egg for like a week.

Right after I click the reserve button, the page refreshed itself and I saw another one. Reserved, refreshed and there another one again..

This time, I went to buzz Princess Neshimaru to prompt her for her immediate action.

The first message I sent over to her sound like this

Wei! Got Opp lar! Macam Ayam bertelur!! which mean the opp came out like the chicken laying eggs. Damn alot!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The eggs I reserved can make me vomit if I do them straight tonight ..

Well, guess I am not going to bed early today.


No comments: