Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hair School

There are once when I dream of becoming a hairdresser and entering hair school so that I can pursue my dream to have my own hair salon where I can groom myself and earn money with my skills. But that was 10 years ago and at that time, to study in a hair school will cost a boom due to not many choices that you can choose from.

Regency Beauty Institute is the fastest growing beauty school, with the expanding rate from two Minnesota schools in 2002 to almost 30 campuses with continued growth underway for next year.

Providing high quality training, discounted salon services to public are always their choice so that the student can undergo the practical at the same time with actual experience and not only focused on theory or mannequin.

Regency has a growing network of campuses and placement relationships. Therefore all the graduates are recognized and sought after their training. For those who are interested, please visit their website at www.regencybeauty.com.

No comments: