Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kaputed From MyBlogLog

Aiyak, there is some problem with Mybloglog but I could not figure it out what is the problem. I been looking at myself as a "black face people" since a week ago and just 2 days ago, I totally lost myself in the blogs. I noticed that I did not appeared in all the blog I been visited since 2 days ago and thus, nobody know that I did visited you all during the weekend.

I guess I just kaputed in the Mybloglog world. Help! How to make myself visible again?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I see myself as Black Face Person.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My face did not appears in your blog

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Your blog as well.

I tried so many thing from login off and login in again but still no different. I tried to re upload my avatar also no use and I noticed that mybloglog is not telly anymore. Argh!

2 comments:

-ritchie- said...

lol..tat seems like is my bloglog..

babyfiona said...

ritchie - hehehe, i guess so :P