Monday, April 7, 2008

O Premium Drinking Water

I am lucky that now in the office, we do not need to pay a single cents when we want to order our drinking water which came in a bottle of 5 gallon due to the fact that we have a contra agreement with the company but I was hoping that they can start to supply us with o premium waters instead of the normal one as O Premium Water has the highest quality purified water. They even guarantees that their water is purer that anything else that we are drinking today. If you can find anything that is better than O Premium Water, they will give you 6 months of service free. So anyone dare to take the challenge? I myself wanted to try them up; hopefully my supplier will change it for me and would not be charging me at all. Cross my fingers!

No comments: