Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blinds

It's the time of the year again for me to change all my window Blinds at home. The last time I change them was two years ago when we first started to move in and of course we did not use the old ones from the old house but instead we went for a quick shopping spree at the nearest shopping mall near our new home. I remember we walked the whole shopping center but ended up with some blinds which we, ourselves are not happy with them but since the shopping mall are going to closed in less than 30 minutes, we have no choice but have to take whatever they have there.

Now I am so happy that I can finally change them! I am looking at Hunter Douglas brand of blinds but at the same time, I am also looking at Bali Blinds and now I am having headache which one to choose.


Hunter Douglas's blind


Bali's Blind

I am happy with both of the blinds but I think I prefer Bali's more while my hubby will like the one from Hunter Douglas. Maybe I can use their free sample services and get the sample first before I make any decision on which one to buy. Anyway, they are offering free shipping as well and 3 year extended service warranty. Alright! guess I will follow my plan and check out the sample 1st as I do not want to ended up like the first blinds we had. I do not to worry about the prices here as I know that this site, http://www.blindsaver.com, better deal, better service and always on everyday low prices!

No comments: