Friday, May 30, 2008

Stress Gila!!

Was really tired today as I left the office at 9.30 pm a while ago. Really terrible as all the time I spent just now in the office was a waste as I forgot to save the work in power point and instead I save it as power point slide. Anyone know how to save me in this case? Is there anyway I can edit a power point slide files??

I am so stressed out right now and with this kind of situation happen to me every single weeks, I must get myself some life insurance rates, well at least I should be self prepared should if anything happen to me.

ARGH!!!! Really stress to the maximum and guess what?? I need to go back to office tomorrow to redo the whole thing again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! whats up?! awww.. that sucks that you have to redo your work again!

hope everything turns out fine,

take care,
kyutie

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

kanot do at home kar?