Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Sad Loss

"Life is short!"

That was what all my friends told me after I told them about this friend of mine who her husband passed away right after the day of their first anniversary. He involved in an accident at MRR2 the day after they celebrate their first year of wedding after his night shift. He was pronounced dead right on the way to the hospital if I am not mistaken. Guess life is really short and no one will know when the god will actually want us to go back to him.


But now I am worried about this friend of mine. Her husband left her so sudden and I am sure that he did not have time to find any san diego probate attorney to draft out his will. Who will actually know when they will be leaving? He never thinks that he will be leaving so soon either thus, it is really important to actually prepare all these documents just in case anything happen.

I am not sure what will happen to my friend, but I know that she is now extremely sad because of her loss.

No comments: