Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Vivid Colour


I just saw a nice Korea Geo contact lens in purple / violet color selling at RM 55 per pair which will last for 1 year. The moment I saw it, I fall in love with it almost immediately. Just think of my eyes when I am wearing them, with vivid purple color, I am sure everyone will be staring at my eyes when I am talking to them. Do you think I should get it straight away? But if I order now, I will need to wait for at least 2 to 3 weeks depending on the supplier as this is a pre-order, which means the seller will only stop taking order when she hit the target and then only make the order. I will not sure when I will be getting on hold of the contact lenses.



Anyway, I heard one of my friends done a Refractive Surgery a month ago after a long consideration and she of course was very satisfied with the outcome. She had been wearing the figure 8 frame for more than 2 decades and now without the 8 figure frame, she looks better! She even told me that she feel more confident than before the procedure. It's good for her but when she asked me when I am going to follow her step, I was a bit down as I know that I am still far away from the budget for this procedure but I will one day as I do not want to be labeled as figure 8 girl for the rest of my life.

No comments: