Saturday, July 19, 2008

Movie Marathon


Woah! We went to movie marathon today at Summit USJ which started from 12.50 pm for the Hellboy and then followed by The Journey To The Center Of The Earth at 3.55 pm.

Both movie was awesome but too bad that we missed the Dark Knight which the available time slot clashes with all both movie. But well, it is not a bad news after all, as 4 hours of non-stop sitting inside the cinema is doing no good to my backbone at all! I am getting old, so does my bones! LOL!

Anyway, in between the time for the next movie, we actually went around The Summit and looking for the sales on going there and we saw the patio furniture there exhibits by non-local seller. Too bad that my house is not that big that I can get a set of the outdoor furniture, if not I will sure buy the one that I had my eyes set on them.

1 comment:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Aiks you missed out dark knight ar..
too bad...

it was good XD even though im not a batman fan..

the hellboy kinda short.. the second part was too rush..:P