Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting An Online Degree

I little bit regretting because last time when I have the time and money, I did not pursue to have an online degree. If at that time, I persist to go for a degree, maybe I will not be like what I am today. Struggling with my works, struggling with my pay cheque as well as getting less benefit from my other friends that went for the degree while I started to work.

Well, regret is not the best solution without any action. Therefore, the best thing I should be going now is to find an online school and get my degree soonest possible. Since Capella University's latest Inside Online Education podcast features a discussion of state approved reading and literacy program, I guess I will be going for it.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: