Friday, October 24, 2008

Working Without Soul!

Wooo...I am tired like a a piece of mud! Well, that what I saw on one of my friend's msn message. Me as well! I am as tired as a..ugh..I also don't know how to describe my tiredness. Yesterday night, I just missed my chance to play at this online site and went straight to bed after work.No poker, no blackjack and no nothing, just straight ahead to my mattress and sleep until this morning and there I go again, straight to work at pwtc. Totally no life at all!

I been trying to find time to try to learn more about the game of blackjack but well, this may not be the good time since I have so much work to do and so little of time. Anyway, for those who always wanted to know more, learn more, you can check out the game training at their website. Or, maybe if you want to check out their video, you may do so and try to understand more about their rules of playing as well as how not to lose so much :P

Since that this beautiful website is in German language, you may want to check out their sister website which is in English language.

No comments: