Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ip Man

Went to watch this chinese movie IP Man last wednesday with hubby bunch of friends and of course my little one. A great movie but not so good for me because my little one was too excited with all the kung fu fighting scene. While IP Man was busy kungfu-ing in the movie, my little one was exicted to show me his skill as well and while everyone was happily watching and enjoying the drama, I sit inside the cinema crying out some "ouch" here and there...

Luckily the little one could not stand to be so active for so long or else, I will be having stomache pain or maybe need to rush my self to the loo as his kung fu will move all those shit inside my tummy. LOL

On the other hand, IP Man is a nice movie. The best chinese movie for the year so far as its been freaking long time since I watch any nice chinese movie available for us. It's been freaking long since Hong Kong came up with such quality movie as all other time, you can only expect those lousy, no plot, stupid script with stupid ending or some without ending and meaning at all!

Ip Man is adapted from the life story of Ip Man, the grand master of the Wing Chun style of kung fu and sifu (master) of legendary kung fu superstar Bruce Lee. This movie will be the first important record of the master's life. Ip's persistent devotion to Wing Chun is a classic example of the love and respect shown to wushu and the freedom and spirit it represents. Ip Man is a concept, a spirit, a way of thinking - and it represent a new peak in Hong Kong’s wushu movies
.


The grand Master of Wing Chun and Bruce Lee! Hmm..why the real IP Man is not as hot as the one inside the movie..so misleading.. LOL

The handsome IP Man (Donnie Yen)

A MUST go watch movie!

1 comment:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

haha i went to the cinema twice for it.

XD