Thursday, March 5, 2009

Babies Everywhere

Hmm, I think pregnancy have their own season..these few days, I been hearing good news, great news indeed whereby one of my blogger friend just delivered her second baby, one of the secondary school friend deliver her first baby, and many more which some I do not even know them. So many babies were born in these few days alone! And I been seeing lots and lots of pregnant ladies everywhere! Where ever I went to, I will sure bump into them. Be it at the shopping malls, restaurant, office (my office neighbor staff is pregnant also) and even just around my house, I can see pregnant lady having a small walk round the area..



I really wonder, how this earth can actually balance the amount of people inside it. Hmmm..a question whereby nobody can answer me that..

2 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i think is pregnant season to you soon.....

congratulation.

Anonymous said...

there is always a lot of preggies around. it just that you are pregnant now, these people tends to be more obvious to you. ;)