I got tagged by Ah Bong after he read my post on I saw Someone Making Love..He must be
sexcited about that post but well, I am the king Queen of conning *got such word ar?*.
Anyway, here is the instruction of the tag and just pass it on!
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Select 5 people to tag
What were you doing 10 years ago?
This is hard...10 years ago..if you ask me, what I had for lunch, maybe I can still give you my answer..10 years ago..I am 18 that year..what I was doing ya? 18 years old..just after SPM..ohohohoho! I remember! If not mistaken, I lazed around inside my house doing nothing except eat, sleep, play PS, exercise, play with my dog and eat, sleep, Play PS, exercise, play with my dog and ...the same thing for half a year without stepping out from the house.
At this time? A year ago..Just relieve myself from the busyness after me and my hubby ROM and starts to plan for our wedding in October..
Five snacks you enjoy
Five songs that you know all the lyrics.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
This is easy, check this out!
1. I must be eaten to much of mangga, that is why i easily to get mang chang!
2. I like to smell puppy's mouth..its actually smell like chocolate to me -____-"
3. Too kind to people. That is bad!
4. Sleep like shaolin master. Always kungfu my hubby when I am asleep middle in the night.
5. Like to touch my face especially when I get those big big volcano that will erupt anytime...
Five things you like doing
2. Earn money
4. Play with peekaboo
5. Sleep! again..
Five things you would never wear again
1. Other people unwanted / used clothing where they give you us when we are small.
2. Bloody 3 inch High heel -____-"
3. Spectacles after I get my Lasik!
4. Earings that will get my ear swell into a big fat chunk of meat..
5. Striking red lipstick.
Five favourite toys.
Too old for toy.....hmm... is xxxx consider a toy? *fill in whatever you think I am thinking, Blek!*